Confused and frustrated by monthly budgets on paper that never happen in real life?
The Debt Free Mom Custom Budget provides you with a one-time service for seeing your real numbers come to life inside an accurate, realistic pay period budget. This service doesn't focus on tracking spending. It's focused on giving you a crystal clear picture into where your money is going, why you may feel like you live paycheck to paycheck, and how to make realistic changes that achieve your goals.
We'll gather all your real numbers, your frustrations, and your goals into a plan for your next 8-12 weeks worth of pay periods: no matter how many income streams you have.
Here's What You're Getting
- 2 versions of your budget for the next 8-12 weeks: an original budget showing how your money will play out if you don't change anything and a suggested budget showing what can happen with your money with a few changes.
- Changes like: decreased spending, focusing extra income on one goal instead of a bunch, and avoiding a deficit where you spend more than you make, adding personal spending cash, etc.
- A 3 step plan for the top 3 priorities we suggest focusing on and in what order.
- If you have multiple debts: a suggested order for paying them off one at a time that will balance your debt payoff timeline with any interest rates or high payments. For example, if you have a debt with a low interest rate but very high monthly payment, we may suggest paying that off earlier in the order of debts in order to free up all that cash in your monthly budget! Or if you have a 0% interest debt we'll recommend paying that off after your high interest debts.
- If you currently spend more than you make: an example of what kind of changes are needed to close that deficit. First trying to close the deficit by reducing expenses, but if that doesn't seem feasible we will give you an exact amount we recommend for increased income in order to close the deficit and have money for your goals.
- A Custom Budget Guide: a 4-page PDF with screenshots and color coding to understand exactly how your budget was set up and what any colors or notes in your budget mean.
After purchasing, you'll choose a date and time you'd like to submit your Finance Snapshot worksheet with details about your income, pay schedule, and expenses. Your custom budget will be uploaded to your portal on debtfreemom.co within 48 hours after the date/time for which you booked your session.
In addition to your brand new pay period budget and guidebook, you will also receive two free bonuses:
- The Debt Free Mom Budget Template + Mini Course ($9 value) - a quick start guide to using the pay period budget, and
- The DFM Tracking Templates Bundle ($15 value) which includes 3 supplemental personal finance templates that can be added to your pay period budget for more in depth tracking.
That's $24 in extra value for free when you purchase today!
DFM Payment Plan Policy
We have decided to make payment plans available to decrease the barriers so that you can quickly and easily start reaching your financial goals!
Please note that if a payment is declined by our system and we are not able to resolve the delinquent to be recovered within 3 weeks, access to the product will be immediately revoked.
If you have any questions about this policy, please reach out to us!